Argan Oil is one of the most promising, independent products of the cosmetic industry. But did you know that one can use it for more than just for effective skin care against wrinkles? This Moroccan argan oil or “miracle oil”, as it is often called, contains 80% essential fatty acids, as well as squalenes (skin softening), phytosterols (protects the collagen in the skin) and phenolic compounds (protection against free radicals), make it to a versatile beauty product, for those who prefer an ease to use and cost –conscious daily beauty-care. But let's get to the point and talk about what 100% pure Argan Oil from Morocco can do else for you.
Reasons why YOU should use Argan Oil:
- Argan Oil softens dry and rough skin. Due to its rich content of essential fatty acids, even more than Shea-butter, the oil of the Argan tree is the perfect moisturizer for your face and hands and the whole body.
- By massaging the sensitive skin parts of thighs and belly with Argan oil in the morning and evening, the oil soaks in immediately, hydrating the sensitive skin parts, leaving them stretchy and smooth. After the Argan oil massage you will also notice, that the firming oil gets absorbed by the skin right away and does not leave any greasy residuals.
- Argan Oil has anti-wrinkle properties and also helps to manage crow’s feet. It provides us with visual benefits of reducing the appearance of wrinkles by softening the skin and increasing elasticity on both the face and body. Ultimately, helping to smooth the tone of aging and wrinkled skin.
- With Argan Oil you can ensure a balanced sebum production of your skin. It might seem to be a contradiction, because generally one thinks that oil clogs the pores and that this way sebum production will be increased, which will lead to spots and pimples, but with Argan Oil this is the contrary. By using Argan Oil regularly, the sebum production of the skin will be normalized in a natural way. The skin relaxes and will be nourished optimally, clogged pores will be cleared and the skin can respire.
- If you suffer of dull and brittle hair with split ends, but you do not want to cut your beautiful hair then you must try Argan Oil for your hair care! Already after applying it for the very first time on your hair you will be totally enthusiastic and convinced. After washing your hair, rub a few drops of Argan oil between your hands and then massage it gently into the still damp hair, especially on your scalp, as the oil contains precious vitamins, which can be absorbed by the scalp directly and nourish the hair roots with all needed substances and thus give your hair optimal care. Also massage a very small amount of oil directly into the split ends. Your hair will be shiny again and already after only a few applications, it will look much healthier.
- Even your baby and your small kids will feel well with regular care with native Argan Oil. Argan Oil is the purest and best oil in the world, without any additives, perfumes or other chemical substances – simply the very best what you can do for delicate skin of children.
Argan Oil is so precious, so valuable and so healthy. Once you start realizing what kind of a great all-rounder this fascinating, natural product from the Moroccan Atlantic Coast is, in the future one can easily renounce less useful cosmetics.
Give your body what it wants and likes…health, wellness and beauty.
- Argan oil for a better life